The Downtown Special Services District Board of Commissioners meets monthly, on the second Wednesday of the month at 4:00pm. Meetings are open to the public. The agenda for each meeting will be:
1. Call to Order
2. Recognition of Guests
3. Approval of Minutes
4. Treasurer’s Report
5. Report from the City
6. President’s Report
7. Reports of Standing and Special Committees
8. Old Business
9. New Business
The Downtown Special Services District (DSSD) also has special and standing committees, which meet on a monthly basis. Their regularly scheduled meetings are held in the DSSD office, open to the public, and set as follows:
– Executive Committee: Last Wednesday of each month at 12:00 p.m.
– Physical Conditions: First Friday of each month at 8:00 a.m.
– Public Safety: First Friday of each month at 8:30 a.m.
– Special Events and Marketing: First Monday of each month at 9:00 a.m.