- This event has passed.
Grant Writing Introductory Training… Bridgeport, Connecticut
August 30, 2019 @ 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm
If you’ve ever wanted to write a grant, but wasn’t sure what to do first, then SIGN-UP NOW for the FREE introductory Grant Writing Training which points you in the right direction.
PLEASE NOTE: This event is 100% online in a live-streamed webinar for our FREE program. You will have the option to purchase the comprehensive course when you register if you prefer which will be delivered within 24 hours. Click here for a full course description for the paid version.
Let’s face it, the thought of writing a grant proposal can be quite scary and intimidating. This is especially true if you are just getting started.
You are faced with several technical questions, like…
• How long should my grant proposal be?
• Where do I find the right grant opportunities?
• What goes inside of a grant proposal and in what order?
• Are there any best practices I should know before starting out?
• When are most grants dues and how do I save time and keep from wasting energy?
You probably are also asking yourself personal questions, such as…
• Do I have what it takes to be successful in writing a grant proposal?
• Where am I going to learn this?
• Is a degree required to do this job and how much do grant writers earn annually?
• When am I going to have enough time to go somewhere to learn what I need to know?
These are all really good questions… and a few of these are addressed in our 45 minute online training to help you move forward beyond your fear of writing a grant.
In this training you will discover the following:
• The best ways to go about start a grant writing journey to quickly become competent in winning grant money.
• You will learn the Old Way vs. the New Way to doing grant writing and why most trainings on the market are stuck on the old way.
• Hear real-life case studies from people who went from 0 to 100 in their grant writing efforts and raised lots of money for their projects.
• You will discover why nonprofits and government agencies need and hire grant writers to bring more money into their organizations.
• See how much money grant writers make on average and how much independent/contracted grant writers charge for their services.
• Learn the quickest way to acquire the knowledge and skills of grant writing without wasting years trying to obtain it.
• Discover why so many proposals are easily rejected and denied funding.
• Much, much more!!
PLEASE NOTE: We also offer a much more in-depth grant writing training that can be purchased when you registered for this event. All purchases through EventBrite will be contacted within 24 Hours to provide direct access to whichever online training you select.